navigation

Wednesday 21 June 2017

Polish Pick: Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in 'Flip Flop'



Another week, another Polish Pick and another one featuring a shade from the brand-new drop of colours of the Coconut Infusion Nail Paints from Barry M. Around a week or so ago, I did this post right here about one of the stunning colours I picked up from the aforementioned drop recently and so it feels only right that I give the second shade the same kinda treatment so here we are again! 

This time round, things are looking a heck of a lot brighter, bolder and summery, with this beautiful, bold neon orange. Compared to the previous shade - the deep, raspberry pink 'Popsicle' - this is much more in yer face and 'out there' but you know what? I actually kinda love it. This colour just screams 'Summer' to me and I just know that as soon as the weather gets warmer and the Sun starts to shine this is exactly the type of colour that I'm going to be reaching for. As I said, this colour has an almost fluorescent quality to it that really stands out and pops and I just love it. Right now, the weather is so super nice that it goes perfectly but I also feel like it's one of those shades that'll perk things up a little when things start to take a turn for the cooler and duller (as they usually tend to before long in the UK). Ahh, good ol' British Summertime...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS