navigation

Friday 16 June 2017

Polish Pick: Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paint in 'Popsicle'


Remember a week or so ago when I did this 'New In At The Drugstore' post where I detailed the best of the bunch of new arrivals to the aisles of Boots and Superdrug? Well, a couple of days ago I got round to testing out one of the polishes I featured in that very post and I must say, it is an absolute beaut even if I say so myself. Let's take a look, shall we?

This is another of the Barry M Coconut Infusion Nail Paints that I tried for the first time when they launch last year here and loved. I picked up only one colour then but this time round, with Barry M expanding the range with a brand-new collection for Spring/Summer 2017, I picked up two which caught my eye the most - this lacquer right here being one of them. This is the shade 'Popsicle' and it is just stunning. A deep, rich, berry-esque pink that is super pretty and actually very classic, I just can't get enough of this colour. It's kinda different from your typical bright, neon-type colour which well all tend to gravitate towards during the warmer months, but I like a bit of a change every now and again and this colour is just that. It's actually very reminiscent of the types of colours and tones I like to wear on my nails on an everyday basis when I want something foolproof and fail-safe that'll look good and flatter my skintone and this ticks all of the boxes on that front, so I can definitely foresee myself getting a tonne of wear out of this one. As always with the Coconut Infusion Nails Paints, this is not only super-pigmented, but also a super creamy formula that glides on and has an uber-glossy, shiny finish too. Love, love, LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS