navigation

Wednesday 18 April 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Holographic Sunburst'


Barry M have recently released a brand-new range of their popular Molten Metals Nail Paints (which you know I love) and seeing as I'm already a pretty big fan, I was rather interested. Following on from their 'Holographic Lights' shade that was released last year as part of their original range, this collection is actually based entirely on the massive holographic trend that's been sweeping the beauty industry for a good year or so now, with each polish a different colour of unicorn-inspired, shimmery goodness. Two shades in particular really piqued my interest and I couldn't really decide between them, but seeing I haven't bought any new polishes in a good while, I thought I'd just pick them both up to try. Honestly, I couldn't pick between the two in terms of which one to feature on my nails first in a 'Polish Pick', so eventually I decided to just give a shout-out to both - one today and one in the next week or so when I lacquer my nails up once again. Everyone's a winner, right? So, let's take a look at the first, shall we?

First up, we have 'Holographic Sunburst' - a gorgeous, peachy-pink holographic. I mean, you just knew I was gonna pick this colour up, didn't you? This is so 'me' - especially for Spring/Summer when all I ever really want to wear on my nails is pinky, coral-toned hues - and having given it a go, I feel this may be become a new favourite. The colour is so multi-tonal, with so many different colours running through it; including flecks of pink, red, orange, purple, blue - you name it, it's in there - and all together it just looks so darn pretty on the nails and is such a unique colour to anything else I own currently in my collection. The formula is just as awesome as I've come to expect with all of the previous 'Molten Metals' - creamy, fully opaque in two coats and super-shimmery and shiny in finish - and I just cannot wait to get more use out of this in the *hopefully* upcoming warmer months...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS