navigation

Friday 26 February 2016

Mini Superdrug Haul

 
Sometimes I am actually well-restrained when going into my local Boots or Superdrug, and manage to leave the shop with only the item/s I intended to purchase in the first place. I know - miracles can happen people! The last time I went into Superdrug only a week or so ago was one of those occasions and so of course, it was inevitable I was going to share the contents of my shopping bag to you lovely lot (plus, celebrate the fact this haul is an impulse buy-free zone). There may only be three products, but they're good'uns - I promise...

To get perhaps the most mundane purchase out of the way first, I needed a new razor. All my cartridges for my current one had run out and so I was on the hunt to restock on some more - until I noticed that they actually worked out more than simply buying a complete new razor that included some more refills aswell. Say whut? I went for another of my Gillette Venus Spa Breeze Razor, as that is the one I always use and have been strongly faithful to for the longest of times now. It does the job and the moisturising strips help make my skin feel really soft in the process. I then picked up another pack of the Ardell Demi Wispies False Lashes (that I mentioned earlier in the month in this post here) as after giving my first pack a good trial-run, I can confirm it is love. Really pretty full lashes that don't look too OTT and have a nice winged-out effect. I know after a few uses false lashes can get a little funky, so I wanted to add a fresh set to my collection for when that time comes. Finally, I picked up a new Micellar Water to give a go. Don't get me wrong, I adore my Garnier one - but being the typical beauty fanatic I am - there comes a point where you just want to try something new and see how it compares to something you already love. There's so many products of this type out there now, and so after some deliberation I plumped for the Simple Kind To Skin Micellar Cleansing Water. I've finally got round to sampling some products from Simple's skincare range in the last few months and have really enjoyed them all, so figured it made good sense to give their cleansing water a whirl too. Will it trump my beloved Garnier version? There's only one way to find out...

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS