navigation

Wednesday 25 April 2018

Polish Pick: Barry M Molten Metal Nail Paint in 'Holographic Rocket'


Remember last week when I showed you all one of Barry M's newest range of Molten Metal Nail Paints? An entirely holographic-themed collection, with two shades in particular taking my fancy, this time round I'm lacquering up my nails with the latter of the two. Last time, we were talking a pretty, pinky affair with 'Holographic Sunburst' (which you can check out here if you fancy), but today I'm showing the more purple-toned with 'Holographic Rocket' - so without any further ado - let's take a closer look, shall we?

Though, as I said in my last 'Polish Pick', I will forever be a fan of pink tones on my nails, I do also love purple polishes too, when they're done right - hence why I had to pick up 'Holographic Rocket'. A mid-toned purple with flecks of lilac, blues, silvers - it almost resembles an amethyst when it catches the light, with so many various colours and tones running through it once again. It's so eye-catching and, just like 'Holographic Sunburst', is so different to anything else I currently own in my collection - which is always a bonus and, honestly, often a bit of a rarity too. #SelfConfessedNailPolishAddict right here. I actually feel like I may or may not even slightly prefer this colour. I know, I know. Like before, the metallic formula is a winner and though I don't always tend to reach for the purples in my stash in the Spring/Summer, I feel this'll make for a nice change when I fancy switching things up or just trying something a little different. I mean, it's too pretty not to really, isn't it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

TEMPLATE CREATED BY PRETTYWILDTHINGS